Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Daughters game

My daughter had her game last night. It was an 8-3 loss. Man she can get so upset. Talk about a perfectionist. She is only 10, but wants to be so perfect. She was 0-2 with a walk. She played 4 innings at 3rd and then 2 in right field. She made a throw on a ball hit in the gap to the plate that was about 20 feet in the grass. She threw the player out at home. What surprised me most was that she was so upset. Later I found out the she was mad that she couldn't throw it that far. First off it was a heck of a throw by a 10 year old, and I say she has one of the strongest arms I have seen at that age. She was mad though that it one hopped the catcher about 5 feet in front. It was a perfect throw, but to her it was not good enough. Man I am in trouble when she becomes a teen.

Tonight my son's team plays. It should be a blow out for the other team. Hopefully my kids will figure it out and play baseball. Just found out that next week my softball starts. That should make for a busy schedule. Man will the stories start when that drunken mess start.

JP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home